Kennesaw State University Employee Wellness is here to serve you! Our Employee Well-being Philosophy is to increase awareness of positive health behaviors, to motivate employees to voluntarily adopt healthier behaviors through providing opportunities and a supportive environment to foster positive lifestyle changes. We encourage mindful eating and research evidence-based health programs that support a holistic approach to physical & mental well-being.
Employees reaching their overall well-being goals benefit by:
- Improving cardiovascular endurance
- Improving muscular strength and endurance
- Increasing flexibility
- Maintaining an ideal body weight
- Lowering cholesterol levels
- Lowering blood pressure and resting heart rate
- Preventing/managing diabetes
- Improved mental health
- Improving quality of sleep
- Reducing lower back pain
- Improving self-esteem and body image
- & much more!