To join, you must complete all the following items:
Contact your Employee Fitness Center at email@example.com or 470-578-6770 to schedule your New Member Appointment. During your new member appointment you will complete the following:
- New member paperwork including a liability waiver, a PAR-Q+, acknowledgement of EFC policies and member profile information.
- MicroFit® Fitness Profile, Wellness Profile and Health History (risk appraisal).
- A doctors release may be required prior to the fitness profile
- Payment Form (two options):
- Payroll Deduction Form (bi-weekly/monthly deduction taken from KSU paycheck)
- Staff members and 12-month faculty at $10/month
- Additional family members at $12/month
- 10-month faculty at $12/month
- Additional family members at $14.40/month
- Non-Payroll Deduction Form (pay fee at Bursar's Office on main campus)
- 3-month, 6-month and 12-month payment installments are only available for part-time faculty/temporary employees
- Retirees membership is available free of charge
- Click here to download our EFC Guest Paperwork Packet-We can't wait to meet you!
- Click here to download our EFC New Membership Paperwork Packet
- Click here to download our PARmed-X For PREGNANCY
- Payroll Deduction Modification/Cancellation Form (Use this form to add spouse, family member, modify payment or cancel membership)
- Non Payroll Deduction Payment Form (Bursar's Office)
- Click here to view our Student Fitness Coaching Guidelines
- Click here to download our Liability & Release Waiver
- *Please bring completed packets to the EFC front desk. Do NOT e-mail the EFC your PHI, your privacy and confidentiality can not be guaranteed when this medium is utilized.
- $10/month for KSU employees ($120.00 annually)
- $12/month for 10-month faculty
- $12/month for contracted employees (e.g. Chartwells, Georgia Credit Union, KSUF Housing, First Transit, etc.)
- $12/month for each additional family member living in household
- $24/month for each extended family member not living in household